Do not miss out on the US-Guided RA Boutique Workshop in Tampa, FL!
Why should you join?
This is NYSORA’s fabled, most popular workshop on ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia!
This 2-day course will not only teach you technical skills, and technique updates but also provide you with the information on why, when, and what’s next! It will inspire you to implement more US-guided techniques in your practice.
Delegates attending the regional boutique workshop will be taught standardized techniques and protocols endorsed by NYSORA key opinion leaders worldwide. Faculty selected for the workshops are some of the best instructors and clinicians recognized for their expertise in regional anesthesia. They will present a consistent, agreed-upon NYSORA format that offers the clearest possible instruction. Group numbers are kept small to maximise the learning experience. Ample time for hands-on practice on live models and simulators.
Registration includes 6 months complimentary access to the NYSORA Compendium of Regional Anesthesia.
Our venues are carefully selected for ease of access, location to major transport hubs, close proximity to the city and attractions, inspiring views and first-rate equipment, for the best possible experience.
Do not miss the early bird registration with a discounted price and learn how to:
- Interpret various sonographic artifacts and outline a plan for troubleshooting these using various transducer maneuvers and ultrasound machine setting adjustments;
- Demonstrate the correct sonographic technique for identification of the brachial plexus and individual nerves of the lower extremity, and associated vascular and musculoskeletal structures;
- Demonstrate the correct sonographic technique for performance of truncal blocks including transversus abdominis plane block, rectus sheath block, and paravertebral and neuraxial block;
- Develop a framework for the establishment of a regional anesthesia service using strategies to increase surgical, anesthetic and hospital buy-in;
- Discuss the rational choice of local anesthetics and adjuvants for various peripheral nerve blocks.