Building Blocks of Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia.
BEST FOR: Level-2 is best suited for delegates who have some knowledge on US-guided regional anesthesia, but lack execution confidence, standardized protocols and clear-cut guidance on indications and simplified technique instructions. This workshop builds on the Level-1 and teaches common ultrasound-guided regional anesthesia procedures that are the core of RA practice.
Locations & Dates
Please click on a date below for registration and CME information:
- Saturday & Sunday February 22nd & 23rd 2020 (Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, Weehawken, NJ, USA) – FULLY BOOKED
- Saturday & Sunday May 9th & 10th 2020 (Kaiser Permanente Zion Medical Center, San Diego, CA, USA)
- Saturday & Sunday May 16th & 17th 2020 (Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, Weehawken, NJ, USA)
- Saturday & Sunday July 4th & 5th 2020 (Leuven, Belgium)
- Saturday & Sunday October 10th & 11th 2020 (Brussels, Belgium)
- Saturday & Sunday November 7th & 8th 2020 (Sheraton Lincoln Harbor, Weehawken, NJ, USA)
For more information on the Masterclass Workshop Series please click here.