16TH ANNUAL SYMPOSIUM ON REGIONAL ANESTHESIA, PAIN AND PERIOPERATIVE MEDICINE
September 23-24, 2017
Hilton Midtown | New York, New York
About the Symposium
This Symposium is structured to offer a comprehensive update on the latest developments in regional anesthesia and pain & perioperative medicine and to present the best current regional anesthesia techniques and practice protocols. In addition, the comprehensive hands-on workshops are structured to offer attendees a jump-start insight into state of the art regional anesthesia techniques.
- Assess the pearls and pitfalls of performing Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia in anesthetized patients
- Analyze and understand the latest changes in Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia techniques
- Describe indications and best techniques for Fascia Iliaca, Transverse Abdominis (TAP) and Quadratus Lumborum Blocks
- Review the techniques and indications for Upper and Lower Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Analyze the best practices for Postoperative Analgesia following Total Knee Replacement
- Relate the latest developments in Postoperative Analgesia for Breast, Shoulder and Foot Surgery
- Practicing Anesthesiologists
- Pain Medicine Physicians
- Anesthesia Fellows
- Health Industry Professionals Interested in Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine
The official language of the Symposium is English.
Sponsorship & Exhibition
A professional exhibition will be held within the framework of the Symposium.
For details regarding sponsorship opportunities and/or exhibition space, please click here or contact:
Tel: + 44 (0)1462 810085
Symposium Photography and Video
As in past conferences, a professional photographer/videographer may take photos and/or videos of participants at Symposium 2016 programs and events. These photos and videos are for NYSORA use only and may appear on NYSORA’s website, in printed brochures, or other promotional materials. Attendees’ registration grants NYSORA permission and consent for use of this photography and video.
Lecture Sessions September 23 & 24
(If registered by July 23, 2016)
(If registered between July 24th and September 15th)
|Anesthesiologists||$ 675.00||$ 755.00||$ 800.00|
|Residents, Fellows & Nurses||$400.00||$480.00||$525.00|
** Please send supporting documents of student status to email@example.com
All registration types include:
Symposium material, lunch & coffee breaks as mentioned in the program, access to all lectures in the Gramercy Hall
Please note that all workshops are optional and require separate fees.
All workshops are designed for small groups to enhance the learning experience. Workshops at the Symposium are only available to registered delegates and can be selected during the registration process.
Saturday September 23
08:30-10:00 | $ 150.00
11:00-12:30 | $150.00
2:00-3:30 | $150.00
4:00-6:00 | $150.00
Sunday September 24
08:30-10:00 | $150.00
12:00-2:00 | $150.00
If registration cancelled by July 23rd, 2017: 50% refund
If registration cancelled after 23rd July 2017: No refund due
Cancellations will only be accepted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org